I stand for Tibet












Dharamsala, Jan. 2009

I stand for a halt to the population transfer of Chinese into Tibet and the marginalization of the Tibetian people.

I stand for protection and preservation of Tibetan identity: culture, language, environment and the religious traditions of Tibet.

I stand for the "Rule of Law" in Tibet.

I stand for the immediate relase of all Tibetian political prisoners including the real Panchen Lama Gedhun Choekyi Nyima (missing for 12 years).

I stand for NO forced abortions, infanticide or sterilization on Tibetian woman.

I stand for an end to the unwarranted, mindless and insulting attacks against Dalai Lama and his return to Tibet as the spiritual leader of his people.

I stand in solidarity with the 6 million Tibetians held hostage by China.

I stand for Tibet.

http://www.avaaz.org/en/tibet_end_the_violence/

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar